Almost all hearing aids within the various technologies are custom ordered to fit your ears and your specific hearing loss (prescriptive fitting). Most custom hearing aids can be equipped to specification with a number of special features to meet your communication and physical needs...
- Directional microphones.
- Telephone Switch:Special feature that allows you to utilize your hearing aid directly into the phone.
- Compression Circuitry: Helps prevent loud sounds from exceeding your comfort level.
- Class "D" Circuitry: Provides an enhanced high frequency response with less distortion and improved sound quality.
- Push-Pull: Provides additional power for patients with severe loss.
- Push Button, Toggle or Raised Volume Control: All excellent options for people with limited fingertip sensitivity or dexterity problems. (For example, stroke victims).
- Signal Processing: (ASP) Circuitry or K-Amp: Helps improve speech understanding in noisy situations.
- Remote controls.
- Rechargeable Hearing Aids: for patients who can not change batteries or secure batteries on a regular basis.